In line with standard practice, this web site makes use of “cookies”, i.e. small text files that are used to store information related to visitor preferences, in order to improve the functioning of the site, to simplify navigation by automating procedures (e.g. logging in, interface language, etc.), and to analyze site usage.
Session cookies are essential in order to distinguish between the connected users and are used to prevent a requested function from being provided to the incorrect user, as well as for security purposes in order to prevent cyber attacks on the site. Session cookies contain no personal data and last solely for the duration of the current session, i.e. until closing the browser. No consent is required for such cookies.
Functionality cookies used by the site are strictly necessary in order to use the site and are connected with an explicit request for a function by the user (e.g. logging in). No consent is required.
Instructions for disabling cookies may be found on the following web pages:
– Google (Google Analytics cookies): Google Analytics is a Google analysis tool that uses performance cookies to gather anonymous navigation data (truncated to the last octet) in order to analyze use of the site, compile reports on site activity, and provide other information, such as the number of visitors and the pages visited. Google may also transfer this data to third parties where allowed by law or in the event said third parties process this data on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate the IP address with any other data in Google’s possession. The data transmitted to Google is stored on Google’s servers in the United States.
Further information on Google Analytics cookies may be found on the page Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites.
Users may opt out of the collection of data by Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Most of the videos found on the site do not generate cookies when accessing the page as a result of setting “Privacy Enhanced Mode (no cookies)”, which ensures that YouTube does not store any information on visitors unless they voluntarily play the video.
For more information on the use and processing of data by Google, we recommend reading Google’s policy here, as well as the page How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services.
SOCIAL NETWORK PLUGINS
Collection and use of the information obtained by way of the plugin is governed by the respective privacy policies of the various social networks. See the following:
TRANSFER OF DATA TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU
This site may share certain data collected with services located outside of the European Union, particularly with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) by way of social plugins and Google Analytics. Said transfer is authorized in accordance with specific decisions of the European Union and of Italy’s data protection authority, specifically Commission Implementing Decision 2016/1250 (see also the Privacy Shield); therefore, no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above also ensure their participation in the Privacy Shield.
This site processes user data in a legal and proper manner and implements safety measures aimed at preventing the unauthorized disclosure, alteration, destruction of, or access to data. Processing is done with the aid of electronic and/or screen-based mechanisms and following organizational procedures and approaches that are strictly correlated to the purposes specified. Site management software is also constantly updated and scanned regularly to detect any viruses or dangerous code.
In certain cases, in addition to the controller, certain categories of parties involved in site organization (e.g. personnel in administration, sales, marketing, or legal affairs, and system administrators) or external parties (such as technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, marketing agencies, and other IT firms) may have access to the data.
In accordance with European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 679/2016 and with Article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/1311248), Users may, based on the procedures and limitations defined by applicable laws and regulations, exercise the following rights:
- to oppose, for just cause, the processing, in whole or in part, of personal data that concerns them for the purpose of sending marketing or direct-sales materials or for conducting market research or other commercial communications;
- to request confirmation of the existence of personal data that concerns them (right to access);
- to know the origin of the data;
- to have the data communicated to them in intelligible form;
- to receive information concerning the methods, procedures, and purposes of the processing;
- to request updates, corrections, integrations, cancellations, anonymization, or blocking of illicit data processing, including processing that is not necessary for the purposes for which it was collected;
- to receive, in the event of processing based on consent and at the cost solely of any medium used, their data provided to the controller in a structured form that is readable by data-processing systems and in a format that is commonly used by electronic devices;
- to file a complaint with the competent authority (e.g. the Italian data-protection authority, see here); and
- generally, to exercise all rights granted by applicable law.
In the event the data has been processed based on legitimate interests, the rights of the data subject (with the exception of the right to portability, which is not established by law), and particularly the right to oppose to processing, are still ensured and may be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.
Azienda Agricola Pilandro would also like to reiterate that failure to provide personal information that has been marked as mandatory would make it impossible to perform the agreement concerned, whereas failure to provide information that has not been marked as mandatory shall have no consequences in terms of executing the request.
Data subjects may exercise their rights and request information concerning the processing of personal data by sending a message to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROCESSOR
The Data Controller and Data Processor as defined by applicable law is the site administrator:
The pro tem company representative of Azienda Agricola Pilandro, Località Pilandro, 1 – 25015 Desenzano del Garda (BS) Tel +39 0309910363, registered with the P.IVA 02810080230
EXTERNAL DATA PROCESSOR
In addition to the internal data processor, Azienda Agricola Pilandro has appointed the following external data processors for the purpose of web hosting.
Google is an appointed data processor on behalf of the controller (Google Analytics).